Connect

Find us on...

Dashboard

Login using...

New Search X

Loading...

July 2019

Found 3 blog entries for July 2019.

Median home sales prices rose in June, as sales fell across the Daytona Beach area.

For the month ending on June 30, 2019, the Daytona Beach Multiple Listing Service (MLS) reported that 475 existing single-family homes (detached) were sold in the greater Daytona Beach area with a median home sales price of $256,900. That’s a 12 percent drop in sales compared to sales totals in May. And it’s a 4 percent decline compared to same month last year. Fortunately, the median sales price for homes sold across Daytona in June were higher in both monthly and annual comparisons.  MLS reports show median prices were up by 16 percent compared to the same month last year. And the median prices in June were 4.8 percent higher than in May.

Year to date, single

283 Views, 0 Comments

Daytona area condo prices fell hard in June.

An analysis of Daytona Beach Multiple Listing Service (MLS) data by Wyse Home Team Realty showed a substantial median price drop, compared to condo sales in May. There were 146 condo units sold around the Daytona Beach area in June with a $175,100 median sales price. That median price is more than 15 percent lower than the $207,000 median price in May. It’s 5.8 percent lower than the median price in June 2018.

Sales totals and sales volume were also down in both monthly and annual comparisons, MLS data shows. In fact, sales volume was down by more than $5 million, compared to May. And in annual comparisons, volume was down by $1.8 million.

Year-to-date, sales and median prices for the first half of

447 Views, 0 Comments

Real estate market conditions are on the move this year, as many experts predicted it would be. Although an overall softening of the real estate market was expected to be the national average this year, unexpected drops in mortgage interest rates have instead served as a "shot-in-the-arm" for home sales, said Frank  Nothaft, chief economist for CoreLogic, one of the nation's foremost real estate and finance market analytics companies. 

And the extra activity in the real estate market has been pushing prices higher. 

CoreLogic's latest report shows that as of the end of May, home prices across the U.S. were up by 3.6 percent in year over year comparisons. The report predicts we will see another 0.8 percent rise by the end of June. And overall, there

113 Views, 0 Comments