Daytona Beach Area Condo Sales for April 2023
The number of condos sold in April across the Daytona Beach area remained dramatically lower than last year, as sales prices held high.
An analysis of Daytona Beach Multiple Listing Service (MLS) data by Wyse Home Team Realty showed that 118 condo units were sold around the Daytona Beach area in April with a median sales price of $297,000. That’s roughly one percent lower than March sales, but down more than 38 percent from April 2022. Sales volume in April also fell by more than $20.6 million from last year, according to MLS reports. Meanwhile, the median condo sales price was up more than 4 percent over 2022, but down 10 percent from the previous month.
"The condo market is moving a little slower but the sales trends we are seeing are predictable and expected given the actions being taken by the Fed to slow inflation,” said Ron Wysocarski, Broker and CEO of Wyse Home Team Realty in Daytona Beach. “Home values are holding strong, and there is still demand from relocations, vacation buyers and local homeowners on the move. If you are considering selling a home, now is still a good time to net a great price for it.”
Inventory levels across the Daytona Beach MLS area rose in April, MLS reports show. The number of available units was up nearly 86.2 percent year over year, with 890 condo units made active at some point during the month. Buyers in April also had 30 additional units on the market to consider, compared to the 860 units active in March.
Daytona Beach MLS data for Condo and Condotel Sales combined:
- April 2023: 118 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $297,000.
- April 2022: 191 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $285,000.
- March 2023: 119 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $330,000.
- March 2022: 197 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $307,000.
- Total Volume Sold in April 2023: $41,623,459.
- Total Volume Sold in April 2022: $62,280,581.
- Year To Date 2023: 411 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $290,000.
- Year To Date 2022: 688 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $300,000.
“Vacation condo sales remained down during April with hurricane repairs still underway along our beaches,” Wysocarski said.
April 2023 Daytona Beach MLS data for Condos and Condotels separated:
- 107 condos sold with a median price of $335,000.
- 11 condotels sold with a median price of $160,000.
April 2023 highlights of luxury condo sales in the Daytona Beach area include:
- A $1,375,000 condo sale at the Flores Del Rio Condominiums, New Smyrna Beach on 4/6.
- A $1,037,000 condo sale at the Palma Bella Condominiums, Daytona Beach Shores on 4/6.
- A $997,000 condo sale at the Towers Eight & Nine Condominiums, Ponce Inlet on 4/27.
Ron Wysocarski is the Broker and CEO of Wyse Home Team Realty in Daytona Beach, FL. For more information regarding Ron Wysocarski, contact him at 386-562-2651, or visit RonSellsBeachCondos.com. Additional information is available to the media upon request. Statistical information in this release is based on information accessed from the Daytona Beach Area Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service on 5/9/2023 for the following periods: 4/1/2023 to 4/30/2023, 4/1/22 to 4/30/22, 3/1/23 to 3/31/23, 3/1/22 to 3/31/22, 1/1/23 to 4/30/23, 1/1/22 to 4/30/22.
Wyse Home Team Realty
Post a Comment