Daytona Beach Condo Sales in October 2023
(Daytona Beach, FL) – Prices fell as condo sales increased slightly across the Daytona Beach area in October.
An analysis of Daytona Beach Multiple Listing Service (MLS) data by Wyse Home Team Realty showed that 114 condo units were sold around the Daytona Beach area in October with a median sales price of $290,500. The sales total was slightly higher than September, and up more than 9 percent from a year ago. Sales volume in October fell roughly 6 percent from last year, according to MLS reports.
Meanwhile, the median condo sales price dipped nearly 8 percent in monthly comparisons and fell almost 28 percent from October 2022.
Year to date, MLS reports show condo sales are down roughly 26 percent while the median condo sales price is 3 percent lower than the first 10 months of 2022.
"Although we did see a dip in condo sales prices last month, it is not a worrisome trend as the median sales price was in line with the overall median condo sales price for the year,” said Ron Wysocarski, Broker and CEO of Wyse Home Team Realty in Daytona Beach.
Condo inventory levels across the Daytona Beach MLS area rose in October, MLS reports show. The number of available condo units in October was up nearly 2.5 percent from September and remained 64 percent higher than last year, with 1,035 condos made active on the MLS at some point during the month.
Daytona Beach MLS data for Condo and Condotel Sales combined:
- October 2023: 114 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $290,500.
- October 2022: 104 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $402,900.
- September 2023: 110 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $315,000.
- September 2022: 146 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $283,000.
- Total Volume Sold in October 2023: $42,783,599.
- Total Volume Sold in October 2022: $45,623,169.
- Year To Date 2023: 1,152 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $295,000.
- Year To Date 2022: 1,559 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $305,000.
“Vacation condo sales were down only slightly from September but the median condotel sales price dropped 13 percent,” Wysocarski said.
October 2023 Daytona Beach MLS data for Condos and Condotels separated:
- 101 condos sold with a median price of $325,000.
- 13 condotels sold with a median price of $135,000.
October 2023 highlights of luxury condo sales in the Daytona Beach area include:
Ron Wysocarski is the Broker and CEO of Wyse Home Team Realty in Daytona Beach, FL. For more information regarding Ron Wysocarski, contact him at 386-562-2651, or visit RonSellsBeachCondos.com. Additional information is available to the media upon request. Statistical information in this release is based on information accessed from the Daytona Beach Area Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service on 11/7/2023 for the following periods: 10/1/2023 to 10/31/2023, 10/1/22 to 10/31/22, 9/1/2023 to 9/30/2023, 9/1/22 to 9/30/22, 1/1/23 to 10/31/23, 1/1/22 to 10/31/22.