Daytona Beach Condo Sales in September 2023
(Daytona Beach, FL) – Prices remained steady as condo sales fell across the Daytona Beach area in September.
An analysis of Daytona Beach Multiple Listing Service (MLS) data by Wyse Home Team Realty showed that 106 condo units were sold around the Daytona Beach area in September with a median sales price of $315,000. The sales total was lower than August, and down 27.4 percent from a year ago. Sales volume in September fell 30 percent from last year, according to MLS reports.
Meanwhile, the median condo sales price remained steady in monthly comparisons and rose 11.3 percent from September 2022.
Year to date, MLS reports show condo sales are down more than 28 percent while the median condo sales price is 1.63 percent lower than the first 9 months of 2022.
"Condo sales are still struggling but condo prices across the Daytona beach area continue to be stable,” said Ron Wysocarski, Broker and CEO of Wyse Home Team Realty in Daytona Beach.
Condo inventory levels across the Daytona Beach MLS area dropped only marginally in September, MLS reports show. The number of available condo units in September was down less than one percent from August and but remained 58 percent higher than last year, with 1,009 condos made active on the MLS at some point during the month.
Daytona Beach MLS data for Condo and Condotel Sales combined:
- September 2023: 106 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $315,000.
- September 2022: 146 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $283,000.
- August 2023: 126 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $314,250.
- August 2022: 149 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $319,000.
- Total Volume Sold in September 2023: $36,161,910.
- Total Volume Sold in September 2022: $52,482,217.
- Year To Date 2023: 1,034 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $295,000.
- Year To Date 2022: 1,455 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $299,900.
“Vacation condo sales slowed slightly from August and the median condotel sales price fell 13 percent,” Wysocarski said.
September 2023 Daytona Beach MLS data for Condos and Condotels separated:
- 91 condos sold with a median price of $356,000.
- 15 condotels sold with a median price of $133,310.
September 2023 highlights of luxury condo sales in the Daytona Beach area include:
Ron Wysocarski is the Broker and CEO of Wyse Home Team Realty in Daytona Beach, FL. For more information regarding Ron Wysocarski, contact him at 386-562-2651, or visit RonSellsBeachCondos.com. Additional information is available to the media upon request. Statistical information in this release is based on information accessed from the Daytona Beach Area Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service on 10/5/2023 for the following periods: 9/1/2023 to 9/30/2023, 9/1/22 to 9/30/22, 8/1/2023 to 8/31/2023, 8/1/22 to 8/31/22, 1/1/23 to 9/30/23, 1/1/22 to 9/30/22.