Daytona Beach Condo Sales - July 2021
Condo sales remained steady in July across the Daytona Beach area.
An analysis of Daytona Beach Multiple Listing Service (MLS) data by Wyse Home Team Realty showed that 199 condo units were sold around the Daytona Beach area in Jult with a median sales price of $279,900. The number is a few sales more than the previous month and in July 2020. Sales volume in June was up by roughly $7 million over last year. And MLS reports show the median condo sales price in July was almost 15 percent higher than the median sales price in July 2020.
“Demand for condos in the Daytona Beach area has been both strong and consistent for more than a year now, ” said Ron Wysocarski, Broker and CEO of Wyse Home Team Realty in Port Orange.
The inventory of available condos rose slightly in July to 471, up from 450 condo units made active in June. It’s still 49 percent lower than the 931 available condo units in the Daytona Beach MLS during July 2020.
Year to date, condo sales are up 57 percent and the median condo sales price rose 18 percent over the first seven months of 2020.
Daytona Beach MLS data for Condo and Condotel Sales combined:
- July 2021: 199 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $279,900.
- July 2020: 192 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $243,750.
- June 2021: 197 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $255,000.
- June 2020: 169 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $225,000.
- Total Volume Sold in July 2021: $58,467,664.
- Total Volume Sold in July 2020: $51,427,548.
- Total Volume Sold in June 2021: $55,089,228.
- Year To Date 2021: 1404 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $260,000.
- Year To Date 2020: 892 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $219,500.
“Daytona’s resort-style condotel units remained a popular option among condo buyers in July, attracting visitors and investors in search of affordable vacation investments,” Wysocarski said.
July 2021 Daytona Beach MLS data for Condos and Condotels separated:
- 168 condos sold with a median price of $306,750.
- 31 condotels sold with a median price of $106,000.
July 2021 highlights of luxury condo sales in the Daytona Beach area include:
- $1,100,000 and $920,000 condo sales at Ocean Vistas Condos, Daytona Beach Shores on 7/30 and 7/7.
- $875,000 condo sale at Ormond Heritage Condos, Ormond Beach on 7/17.
- $870,000 condo sale at Martinique Condos, Ponce Inlet on 7/30.
Ron Wysocarski is the Broker and CEO of Wyse Home Team Realty in Port Orange, FL. For more information regarding Ron Wysocarski, contact him at 386-562-2651, or visit RonSellsBeachCondos.com. Additional information is available to the media upon request. Statistical information in this release is based on information accessed from the Daytona Beach Area Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service on 8/13/2021 for the following periods: 7/1/2021 to 7/31/2021, 7/1/20 to 7/31/20, 6/1/21 to 6/30/21, 6/1/20 to 6/30/20, 1/1/20 to 7/31/21, 1/1/21 to 7/31/21.
Post a Comment