Daytona Beach Condo Sales Rose In February
Condo sales across the Daytona Beach area rose for the third consecutive month in February.
An analysis of Daytona Beach Multiple Listing Service (MLS) data by Wyse Home Team Realty showed there were 137 condo units sold around the Daytona Beach area in February with a median sales price of $205,000. The sales total is 21 percent higher than the 113 condo sales recorded in February 2019. And the overall sales volume in February, was up 38 percent to more than $34.5 million.
The median condo sales price in February was 13.8 percent higher than it was in February 2019, according to MLS data. It’s 7.6 percent higher than the median condo sales price in January.
“It has been great to see condo sales pick up around the area in the past few months,” said Ron Wysocarski, Broker and CEO of Wyse Home Team Realty in Port Orange.
Daytona Beach MLS data for Condo and Condotel Sales combined:
- February 2020: 137 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $205,000.
- February 2019: 113 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $180,000.
- January 2020: 109 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $190,450.
- January 2019: 82 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $178,000.
- Total Volume Sold in February 2020: $34,530,800.
- Total Volume Sold in January 2019: $24,916,071.
- Year To Date 2020: 246 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $202,500.
- Year To Date 2019: 195 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $180,000.
“The strong demand for condotel-style vacation condos we saw in January continued in February,” Wysocarski said. “The median sales price of residential condos also rose nicely.”
February Daytona Beach MLS data for Condos and Condotels separated:
- 117 condos sold with a median price of $239,000.
- 20 condotels sold with a median price of $75,000.
The February 2020 highlights of luxury condo sales in the Daytona Beach area include:
- $1,600,000 and 1,350,000 condo sales, Le Jardin at Hammock Dunes, Palm Coast on 2/20.
- A $750,000 condo sale at Ocean Vistas Condos, Daytona Beach Shores on 2/21.
- A $730,000 condo sale at Ocean Villas Condos, Daytona Beach Shores on 2/7.
- A $725,000 condo sale at Antigua Condos, Ponce Inlet on 2/14.
Ron Wysocarski is the Broker and CEO of Wyse Home Team Realty in Port Orange, FL. For more information regarding Ron Wysocarski, contact him at 386-562-2651, or visit RonSellsBeachCondos.com. Additional information is available to the media upon request. Statistical information in this release is based on information accessed from the Daytona Beach Area Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service on 3/10/2020 for the following periods: 1/1/19 to 1/31/19, 1/1/20 to 1/31/20, 2/1/19 to 2/29/19, 2/1/20 to 2/29/20, 1/1/20 to 2/29/20, 1/1/19 to 2/28/19.