More Sky High Condo Sales In November
The condo sales market remained heated during November across the Daytona Beach area.
An analysis of Daytona Beach Multiple Listing Service (MLS) data by Wyse Home Team Realty showed that 152 condo units were sold around the Daytona Beach area in November with a median sales price of $260,000. That’s down from October but it’s a 49 percent increase in condo sales over last year. Sales volume was up 67 percent during November, compared to the same month last year.
MLS reports show the median condo sales price also was up in both monthly and annual comparisons. The median condo sales price in November was 13 percent higher than in November 2019 and up 1.5 percent from the previous month. This, as inventory of available condos in the area dropped to just 742 units active during the month of November. That is 20 fewer units than were available October and it’s 25 percent lower than the number available condo units in November last year.
In year-to-date comparisons, condo sales and the median condo sales price are up for 2020, according to MLS data. All told, the number of condo sales completed during the first 11 months of 2020 were 16 percent higher than same period of 2019. The median sales price was up 12 percent in year to date comparisons.
“It was definitely a busier-than-usual Novebmer for the condo market,” said Ron Wysocarski, Broker and CEO of Wyse Home Team Realty in Port Orange. “And with inventory levels desperately low, the median sales price continued to climb.”
Daytona Beach MLS data for Condo and Condotel Sales combined:
- November 2020: 152 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $260,000.
- November 2019: 102 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $229,725.
- October 2020: 204 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $256,000.
- October 2019: 146 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $204,500.
- Total Volume Sold in November 2020: $41,902,926.
- Total Volume Sold in November 2019: $25,034,001.
- Total Volume Sold in October 2020: $54,570,150.
- Year To Date 2020: 1654 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $233,500.
- Year To Date 2019: 1418 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $207,500.
“Vacation condo sales in Daytona Beach were particularly strong again during November,” Wysocarski said.
November Daytona Beach MLS data for Condos and Condotels separated:
- 131 condos sold with a median price of $277,777.
- 21 condotels sold with a median price of $88,000.
The November 2020 highlights of luxury condo sales in the Daytona Beach area include:
- A $1,575,000 condo sale at Le Jardin Condos, Palm Coast, on 11/23.
- A $675,000 condo sales at Island Crowne Condos, Daytona Beach on 11/9.
- A $640,000 condo sale at Tuscany Shores Condos, Daytona Beach Shores on 11/4.
Ron Wysocarski is the Broker and CEO of Wyse Home Team Realty in Port Orange, FL. For more information regarding Ron Wysocarski, contact him at 386-562-2651, or visit RonSellsBeachCondos.com. Additional information is available to the media upon request. Statistical information in this release is based on information accessed from the Daytona Beach Area Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service on 12/8/2020 for the following periods: 10/1/20 to 10/31/20, 10/1/19 to 10/31/19, 11/1/20 to 11/30/20, 11/1/19 to 11/30/19, 1/1/20 to 11/30/20, 1/1/19 to 11/30/19.
Post a Comment