Halifax Landing, Daytona Beach, FL Condos for Sale
Find the newest condos for sale in Halifax Landing today! Nestled along the beautiful shores on the mile-wide Halifax River, the impressive development Halifax Landing is a unique waterfront condominium housing building. Residents can enjoy a low-maintenance coastal lifestyle with resort-like amenities and peaceful living environments in the famous Daytona Beach, Florida. For more information on condos for sale in Halifax Landing, schedule a showing, call us today or send us an email.
Condos For Sale in Halifax Landing, Daytona Beach, FL
Looking to buy a condo in Daytona Beach?
Let us do the heavy lifting & find the perfect condo for you. Just fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!
All units at Halifax Landing overlook the Halifax River. The Intracoastal Waterway, the barrier islands, and the Atlantic Ocean provide breathtaking views, both day and night, like none other in Daytona. Watch for dolphins and manatee feeding and playing in the tidal current or sailboats, kayaks, and yachts as they navigate the Intracoastal Waterway. Those who love wildlife can experience fly-bys of osprey, herons, egrets, ibis, and pelicans on their way to and from their habitats on the small islands nearby. It's an exceptional waterfront home you can afford to fall in love with. If you've ever dreamed of that unique home on the water, Halifax Landing is that dream.
Halifax Landing is a unique waterfront condominium on the Halifax River in South Daytona, Florida, built by Callahan & Sons in 2008. This is a riverfront complex with a great location and has access to the beachside nearby. The views are stunning, particularly at night. Each residence at Halifax Landing is designed for comfort and convenience.
Condo Building Amenities
The Halifax Landing offers an array of world-class amenities fit for all ages to enjoy. Community and residence feature:
- Tuscan Architectural Design Featuring Stucco Over Reinforced Concrete and Cement Block
- Construction Complies with the State of Florida Hurricane Standards
- Secured Building Entrances with Linkup to each Residence
- Double Entry Doors to Each Unit
- Heated outdoor pool with spa and cabana
The main attraction is an exquisite view of the gorgeous Halifax River. As residents swim in our heated outdoor pool, they can take in a spectacular view of the Halifax River. Heated throughout the year, we encourage everyone to cool off on those hot days with a swim.
- Outdoor Activities such as horseshoes, boardwalk, and fishing
- State-of-the-art fitness room with a wide variety of fitness equipment to keep up your healthy lifestyle featuring dry saunas
- Game and media room
- Community Grand Hall with a gourmet kitchen
- A dehumidified area on each floor for individual unit storage bins
- Secured 1st and 2nd floors parking garage
- Trash chutes on each floor
- High-Speed elevators on both east and west end of the building
- Automatic fire sprinkler system throughout the building
- Life safety emergency generator system
- Tier I spectrum cable, spectrum internet, trash, recycling, and water and sewer included
With the list of amenities, residents are in no shortage of daily activities to enjoy without having to leave the grounds of their homes.
Daytona Beach, Halifax Landing, Condo Real Estate Market
Halifax Landing has various open floor plans with ceilings over nine feet high, creating a light, spacious feeling. Large living areas and generous balconies make entertaining a pleasure. The kitchens built provide ample cabinet space with granite countertops, ceramic tile floors, premium appliances, and modern fixtures. The bedrooms are generous with fabulous balcony views of the water, and most bedrooms feature private baths. Every master bedroom features large walk-in closets and a master bath with a jetted tub and separate shower.
Residents can choose from 3 bedroom riverfront and 2+ bedroom river view condos ranging from over 1,536 square feet to 2,289 square feet of living space at Halifax Landing. The fabulous floor plans offer ceramic tile flooring, wood cabinetry, of course, the large balconies that offer expansive views of the Halifax River, coastline beyond, and much more.
- Floor Plan A: Two bedrooms, Two bathrooms, 1,436 square feet living space, and 242 square feet outdoor balcony space
- Floor Plan B: Two bedroom, Two Bathroom, Study Room, 1,615 square feet of living space, and 170 square feet of outdoor balcony space
- Floor Plan C: Three Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms, Riverfront Views, 2,143 square feet of living space, and 347 square feet of outdoor living space
The various floor plans and significant living concepts draw attention to many potential buyers, including first-time homebuyers, singles, couples, vacationers, and retirees. Halifax Landing makes a perfect home for those looking to relax under the sun with little to no maintenance to look after outside their homes. This provides residents a simple lock and go living with security knowing your belongings and home are safe while you're absent! Condo prices start at $290k for a two-bedroom, two-bathroom and go up depending on the layout and location of the unit potential homebuyers are looking at.
Residents of Halifax Landing are spoiled when it comes to amenities, activities, and attractions nearby their beautiful home. Located in central South Daytona, offering an ideal location some of the top attractions in Daytona Beach, the Halifax Landing residents are in proximity to:
Daytona Beach Boardwalk: Located along North Ocean Avenue in Daytona Beach, the Daytona Beach Boardwalk was initially built in 1938. Though it's undergone several upgrades and renovations over the years, it still retains much of its original charm. Since the beginning, the boardwalk has attracted locals and travelers for its vibrancy of shops, bars, rides, restaurants, and arcade games that give it a theme park-like atmosphere fun for the entire family.
Museum of Arts and Sciences: The Museum of Arts and Sciences on South Nova Road in Daytona Beach contains tens of thousands of art objects, making it one of the most prominent attractions of its kind in the state.
Daytona International Speedway: A world-renowned auto racing icon drawing in thousands yearly for events.
Ormond Brewing Company: Located on Division Street in Ormond Beach, the Ormond Brewing Company has been described as a haven for beer lovers for years and is a short drive from South Daytona, Halifax Landing. Featuring various craft-brewed beers, ranging from dark stouts and porters to light and refreshing wheat and IPAs, there's something to tempt nearly every taste bud.
Ponce de Leon Lighthouse & Museum: At almost 180 feet high, the Ponce de Leon Lighthouse is Florida's tallest, most original structure constructed nearly two centuries ago. Though much of the current lighthouse isn't original today, it's been carefully restored to resemble its historical appearance! |
Directions from I-95 to the lovely Halifax Landing housing building homes:
- From the North via I95, Take exit 260 for FL-400 E/Beville Rd, toward S Daytona, Continue onto FL-400 E/Beville Rd, for 4.3 mi, Turn right onto US 1/S Ridgewood Ave and proceed for 2.3 mi; destination will be on the left
- From the South via I95, Take exit 256 for FL-421/Dunlawton Ave, toward Port Orange; use the right two lanes to turn right onto FL-421 E/Dunlawton Ave and proceed for 3.7 mi; use the left two lanes to turn left onto US1/S Ridgewood Ave, Turn right onto Sandusky Rd, Destination will be on the left.
Surrounding Condo Buildings
Luckily for residents of Daytona Beach, there are many other nearby condominiums available for purchase, including ones with world-famous views of the beautiful ocean and some featuring a list of amenities only those could dream of!
With dozens of lavish condominium buildings boasting thousands of outstanding units packed into this 5.5 mile stretch of Atlantic coastline, there is a condo home available for buyers of any need. From the high-rises that offer sweeping luxury throughout the massive square footage to a cascade of direct oceanfront options providing breathtaking views, there is never a lack of opportunity when it comes to raising the standard of your lifestyle.