Peck Plaza, Daytona Beach Shores, FL Condos for Sale
Find the newest condos for sale in Peck Plaza Condos in Daytona Beach! Constructed by the visionary Edwin Peck in 1974, Peck Plaza is a landmark building along Daytona Beach Shores. It is the tallest building in the Daytona metro area and was the tallest direct oceanfront structure on the entire Atlantic Coast at the time it was built. The building’s unique round architecture provides breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, Daytona Shoreline, and Halifax River. For more information on condos for sale in Peck Plaza, schedule a showing, call us today or send us an email.
Condos For Sale in Peck Plaza, Daytona Beach Shores, FL
Looking to buy a condo in Daytona Beach Shores?
Let us do the heavy lifting & find the perfect condo for you. Just fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!
On the chance that you are searching for an extraordinary condo in Daytona Beach Shores, Peck Plaza might be the perfect home. The sublime round plan of this structure offers postcard-commendable perspectives on the Atlantic coastline and Halifax River from several units. This circular 343'high oceanfront 29-story tower was built by Ed Peck Sr. in 1974. Once the tallest oceanfront structure on the Eastern Seaboard, it is still the area's tallest building.
Peck Plaza offers 100 units total with four units per floor. The top floor is a 6,705 square foot restaurant called Top of Daytona. It occupies the whole floor and has a dedicated elevator. Imagine the 360-degree panoramas of Daytona coastline from there.
The perspectives from this incredible condo local area are beyond words, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Halifax River. In the beginning, room units were estimated in the '40s up to the $60,000 range. From that point forward, costs have risen similarly to all the other things today, and the actual rooms start in the low $400,000 range and go up to $100,000,000.
Condo Building Amenities
Peck Plaza is the tallest structure on the seashore, and its novel round shape offers sweeping panoramic views of the beach, city, and the water. Split room plans are ideal for families with youngsters or couples voyaging together, providing privacy for all. The building has the most extensive two-level sundeck on the beach, with a pool, hot tub, kiddie pool, tennis court, and basketball court. There are plenty of lounge chairs for relaxing, tables for snack time, and umbrellas to grab when the sun gets too hot. On the beach, find vendors offering everything from hot dogs and hamburgers to golf carts and four-wheelers. At the point when you enjoy a cool down from the sun, you will discover activity rooms with a ping pong table, a pool table, an activity room, a sauna, and a little library.
The condos are comfortably delegated, and the kitchens are completely prepared with the goal that you can get ready snacks, breakfast, lunch, and supper! Out of milk? Fortunately for Peck Plaza occupants, they are strategically placed in distance to two supermarkets, heaps of cafés, and the entirety of the energy of Daytona Beach. Additionally discovered minutes to the Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Water Park, the Boardwalk, the Dock, shows at the Bandshell, and the entirety of space's best family entertainment around. Take a road trip to Disneyworld in Orlando, Cape Canaveral, and noteworthy St. Augustine. All are an easy drive from Peck Plaza. Peck Plaza residents have all the correct ingredients for the perfect getaway.
Stroll down the beach for lunch at Crabby Joe's at the Sunglow Pier, or drive down the sand when the tide is low to enjoy a sunset. Play tennis, enjoy a game of pick-up basketball or play ping pong or billiards with the children. Rent a bicycle or ATV from one of the beach merchants, or relax in your lounge chair and watch the people as they walk on by. Race fans will appreciate visiting the Daytona Speedway, and golf players can hit a couple of balls in the cool of the morning. Take the private owner's elevator to the top of Daytona, and enjoy a beverage and gourmet meal with stunning panoramic views of Daytona Beach. What a better way than to end a fantastic day at the beach. See what Peck Plaza has to offer today!
Daytona Beach Peck Plaza Condo Real Estate Market
Located at 2625 south Atlantic avenue, Daytona beach shores built-in 1974 standing at 29 stories high with beautiful ocean and Intracoastal views resides the gorgeous peck plaza condo building. Peck Plaza is a unique condominium building in the Daytona Beach area. If you've ever visited the Daytona area, you would immediately recognize this building in Daytona Beach Shores. The building offers:
- One-bedroom condos with 850 square feet of living space. Plan to be dumbfounded by the stunning, unhindered sea, Intracoastal, and city see through the extraordinary, bended room windows! Wake to the dawn over the water and nod off to the sparkle of city lights.
- Two-bedroom condos with 1,275 square feet, with the living area and both bedrooms are having fantastic views. The floor plan is split with the bedrooms on opposite sides of the central living area for privacy.
- Three bedrooms, two and a half bathroom condos with 1,700 square feet.
- Penthouse condos offer over 3,000 square feet of living space with four bedrooms and four bathrooms—million-dollar panoramic direct oceanfront views from this one-of-a-kind penthouse sky-home.
Peck Plaza residents are in an ideal location for many of Daytona Beach's offerings being centrally located. Only a mile from grocery stores to the north and south of the building, such as Publix and Winn Dixie. Sitting directly on the sandy shores of Daytona Beach, located 2 miles north of the Port Orange and Dunlawton Bridge. Located 3 miles south of the International Speedway Bridge off US 92 coming into Daytona Beach, making this an excellent quiet section of the beach while being only minutes from the Boardwalk, Main ST. Pier, and all the action.
Close to jet ski and boat rentals, deep-sea fishing charters, and fresh fish markets, you'll have endless things to do or relax and enjoy the waves rolling in.
There are many local or driving distance attractions and sights worth a visit! Depending on our style and the age of members you have of your family will not stop residents from finding a hot attraction as Daytona Beach and surrounding areas are packed with them. Area sights to see:
- Beach at Main Street 3.5 miles (5.6km)
- Ocean Center 3.5 miles (5.6km)
- Ocean Walk Shoppes 3.5 miles (5.6km)
- Main Street 3.5 miles (5.6km)
- Main Street Pier 3.5 miles (5.6km)
- Ponce Lighthouse 5 miles (9km)
- Daytona International Speedway 8 miles (13km)
- Volusia Mall 7 miles (11km)
- 30 golf courses 5-45 minutes away
- Kennedy Space Center 50 miles (80km)
- Universal Studios 68 miles (109km)
- Sea World 73 miles (117km)
- Disney World 80 miles (145km)
With the area's excitement, you'll be sure to work up an appetite, and luckily enough, there are a handful of nearby restaurants offering a diverse menu of delicious eats, some award-winning sure to satisfy any taste bud! Restaurants include:
- Portofino Restaurant | Located at 3124 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach Shores | Great Pizza, Veal Marsala, Veal, and Lemon Sauce
- Mike's Galley | Located at 2514 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach Shores | Fabulous breakfast and Homemade bread.
- Coastal Grill & Raw Bar | 1078 Dunlawton Ave., Port Orange, Florida 32127
- Stonewood Grill & Tavern | Located at 100 S Atlantic Ave, Ormond Beach, FL 32176 | Delicious wood stove pizzas fresh out the oven.
- Aunt Catfish Restaurant | Located on the other side of Dunlawton Bridge, right along the Halifax River | Fresh Catfish, daily lunch specials.
- Jerry's Italian Grill & Tiki Bar | Located at 33 Inlet Harbor Rd., Ponce Inlet, Florida 32127
- Down the Hatch Seafood Restaurant | Located at 4884 Front Street, Ponce Inlet, Florida 32127
- The Garlic | Located at 556 East 3rd Ave., New Smyrna Beach, Fl. 32169 | Fine dining
- Landshark Bar & Grill | Located at 471 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach, Fl 32118 | Beautiful outdoor patio overlooking the water
- Crabby's Oceanside | Located at 451 S Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 3211 | Amazing specials, plentiful drink menu, oceanside
- Off the Hook | Located at 133 Inlet Harbor Rd, Ponce Inlet, FL 32127
- Norwood's Restaurant & Treehouse Bar | Located at 400 E. 2nd Ave., New Smyrna Beach, Fl. 32169
- Hidden Treasure Bar and Grill | Located at 4940 S. Peninsula Drive, Ponce Inlet
- Joe's Crab Shack | Main Street Pier.
- Bruno's Pizza | Located at 3218 S Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118 | Genuine thin-crust pizza made by an authentic Italian
Coastal Florida living filled with an eclectic mix of people and places is what life at Peck Plaza, Daytona Beach offers its residents. Imagine spending your days either mainland indulging in world-class shopping or on the beachside of some of the most famous beaches around. The Daytona Beach area is a complex melting pot where bikers and sun-worshippers coexist with upscale eateries and high-rise condominiums.
Surrounding Condo Buildings
Daytona Beach has a rich array of condo buildings, all offering top-notch amenities, prime location, interior sophistication and luxury, and blue ocean views. Peck Plaza resides oceanfront and has many sistering neighbors within steps of the building. Nearby building residences include Peninsula Condos, St Maarten Condos, Oceans One Condos, and Grand Coquina Condos.
The Peninsula Condominium: An excellent oceanfront condominium with one of Daytona's most one-of-a-kind entryways. The lobby flaunts a 23-story atrium with an indoor stream and prominent water fountain. The ideal location to different eateries, shopping stores, and admittance to bridges, alongside staggering views and resort-style conveniences, make residents feel like they are on a neverending vacation.
The St. Maarten Condominium: A luxury residential community of one hundred twenty-nine exclusively owned oceanfront units situated in excellent Daytona Beach Shores. St Maarten has all the Mediterranean excellences merged with overall quality and conveniences. Residents will view rich tropical foliage and 400 feet of seashore facade from your overhang and witness probably the most stunning sunrises ever.
The Oceans One Condos: Located in Daytona Beach Shores, Oceans One includes eleven unique beachfront high-rise condominium buildings. Unit sizes range from one bedroom to three bedrooms, many offering oceans and river views that make this area famous.
The Grand Coquina Condos: Located in Daytona Beach Shores provides a beautiful oceanfront lifestyle, whether for vacation, retirement, or daily living. This condominium complex is private and gives residents an abundance of conveniences, including an oceanfront pool and indoor pool, an enormous penthouse club room, underground parking, and much more. With the nature of living afforded here, this property is additionally utilized as rental pay where on-site executives can help you. Unique perspectives on the Atlantic Coastline anticipate the sprawling overhangs here, and there is a variety of shopping, eating, and relaxation exercises simply a brief separation away from your new piece of heaven at Grand Coquina.
Built along the Atlantic Coast near the Daytona metropolitan area provides residents of the city the best of both worlds. If an affordable lifestyle near the sandy beaches and warm ocean waters is what you are looking for, then Peck Plaza is awaiting you now!